The service is available
Kyiv, Vinnitsa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi
We also work in the following countries:
Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, UK, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden, USA, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Seychelles, Belize and etc.
Contact us now and get:
- Qualitative consultation;
- Individual approach;
- Service price corresponding to the high quality of the service;
- The ability to pay for a convenient way for you;
- Privacy in the work;
- Fast and reliable solution to the problem;
Disputes of the inherited character are considered the most difficult businesses in a civil law. In them there is a collision of both property interest on the objects of inheritance and moral the personal interest of relatives of testator. During the acceptance of heritable property among heirs there are disagreements regards other persons, having a right on an inheritance, successors and notary.
An inheritance is name assignment of rights and direct duties (inheritances) from a testator that died to another person (to the heir). In an inheritance combine all right and duties, that were for a testator in the moment of death of testator and were not completed to his death.
Our company works at the market of grant of services of legal character in many fields of law already during a few last years. And that is why, in the collective of legal company "Legal Solutions there are highly skilled and literate lawyers for many to the fields of law, the inherited business is included in the number of that. Our specialists are ready to render to you a professional legal help and to recover Your broken probate laws.
Most frequent disputes of the inherited character:
- Divisions of property that is an inheritance;
- Divergences between heirs in questions, regards a division between you and me of parts of the inherited property;
- Renewal of the missed out term and determination of additional term for the acceptance of inheritance;
- Confessions of heir illegal, exception of him from the list of heirs;
- Determination and proofs of fact of acceptance of inheritance;
- Challenging of testament, determination of stake of heir;
- Establishment in decision of court of fact of cognation and other other ponderable legal facts that will be required for the acceptance of inheritance.
Confessions of right of ownership on property in order of inheritance at absence of documents on given property and other.
What the inherited relations consist of
Not many know that an inheritance contains not only rights but also all duties that was present for a testator in the moment of his death and were not completed.
A lawyer in matters of the inherited character must explain to the heirs all questions, regards entering into an inheritance, where it is needed for this purpose to apply, the what right and duties will appear after entering into an inheritance, order of entry, who yet can possess a right inheritance of property of the dead and other questions.
Inherited regards, as a rule, appear during the transition of rights and duties from the dead to the heirs.
Now the inherited legal relationships are regulated by a 6th book GK Ukraine "probate law".
In obedience to an item 1218 GK of Ukraine, in an inheritance combine all plenary powers, along with duties, that were for the testator, belonging to him in the moment of opening inheritances and not coming to an end to his death.
The right and duties testator are not included in the number of heritable property, indivisibly with him constrained:
- Personal unproperty rights;
- Founding in societies, organizations, rights on participating in the unions of citizens, if another is not indicated in constituent documents;
- Right on indemnification of harm arising up during injuries or other traumas;
- Rights on alimentary, pension and other payments certain a legislation;
- Right and duties, set by an item 307 GK of Ukraine creditor and debtor;
- An inheritance takes place by law, or on the basis of testament;
- Actual acceptance of inheritance through a joint residence with the testator;
- Serve of solicitor in a notarial office about the acceptance of inheritance.
To meaningfulness of terms and DATS
Limitation of actions, applied regards challenging of testament about a right for an inheritance equal 3th to the years. In an order to enter into an inheritance post mortem the testator given half-year. Term through that it is possible to appeal with the point of claim in a court about the acceptance of inheritance post mortem testator makes half-year, but to the notary you must appeal to expiration of this period.
On the basis of item 1268 CCU, it is impossible to accept an inheritance partial, or with terms. A heir must assume an inheritance in a complete size and beret all risks that can be connected with burdening (similarly as well as in an item 548 old GK of UKRAINE of 1963).
In obedience to an item 1296-1297 GKU, a heir is under an obligation to appeal to the notary in an order to get a certificate on the succession of rights of the real estate and term for such actions unreserved.
However, if this document for a heir is not present, to say no in opening of the court proceeding on grounded does not can him.
Algorithm of actions of legal company "Legal Solutions " on the protection of Your broken inherited rights:
- Realization of advising of client, regards any questions on a probate law.
- A help to Client is in determination of order of actions in an order to accept and design an inheritance.
- Development of all required documents.
- Defence is in a court (an appeal, appeal judicial instance, is also included in her).
Leave us a request and we
will contact you!
You may also be interested in:
- Family disputeFamily is basis of society, his least particle, whose atmosphere renders direct influence on prosperity of not only rising generation but also whole c...
- Housing disputesThere is nothing surprising in that housing disputes are most actual in the field of civil cases at judicial trials. Often, at the independent actions...
- Penalty of account receivableWhat does service consist of? the Necessary retrieval of data about the financial state of debtor, clear analysis of documents, that confirm the ...
- Disputes about property registrationThe legislation of Ukraine provides for mandatory state registration of the rights of owners to real estate. Since 2016, this procedure has been signi...
- Disputes in corporate relationsCorporate disputes appear virtually once a day and everywhere in the course of a legal entity's activities. Participants in disputes may be shareholde...