The service is available
Kyiv, Vinnitsa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi
We also work in the following countries:
Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, UK, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden, USA, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Seychelles, Belize and etc.
Contact us now and get:
- Qualitative consultation;
- Individual approach;
- Service price corresponding to the high quality of the service;
- The ability to pay for a convenient way for you;
- Privacy in the work;
- Fast and reliable solution to the problem;
Registration is an association of trade unions
The procedure for registering an association of trade unions is practically no different from the creation of a primary trade union and is governed by the law on trade unions, their rights and guarantees of activity.
A trade union is a type of public organizations that are created for the purpose of protecting the rights and interests associated with employment or training.
Registration of trade unions and their associations includes two stages.
- Message about compliance with the declared status.
- Registration of legal entity.
Obtaining a certificate of legalization enables the association to work legally, enter into collective agreements, participate in negotiations, etc.
The second stage is optional, but it provides organizations with more opportunities, in particular the authority to open bank accounts, use the seal.
The right of trade unions to form associations on the basis of the agreement of the participants and the charter is enshrined in Article 8 of the relevant law. Association may occur on a territorial, sectoral, other principle. Participants have the right to voluntarily join and withdraw from unions.
The status of associations is determined by the status of their members. Professional formations have the right to enter international trade union or other organizations, to cooperate with them, if this does not contradict the norms of current legislation.
If you do not know how to organize a trade union or association, or you do not have enough time to communicate with government agencies, contact Legal Solutions specialists. We will provide you with detailed explanations regarding the registration procedure and help you to go through all its stages with your minimum participation.
WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED
- Protocol of the meeting of members of the association with the decision to open the organization and the chosen name.
- Information about the elected bodies and founders.
- Information about the presence in a certain territory of trade union organizations / associations.
You will also need copies of the passport and manager's identification code, the legal address of the future association.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PASSED
The listed package of documents is submitted to the territorial bodies of the Ministry of Justice. Based on them, within a month the registrar confirms the status of the organization, includes it in the register of associations and issues a certificate of registration.
Organizations that are part of the trade union, the trade unions themselves, their associations acquire rights and obligations, exercise authority through elected bodies.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SET OF OUR SERVICES
- Registration of the charter, holding the meeting.
- Collection of documents, information about the founders.
- Accompanying clients in registration authorities, obtaining a certificate.
- Making a stamp.
You can order both one-time services and a turnkey service package from us. If you have any questions - ask them to our employees by phone or in writing.
Leave us a request and we
will contact you!
You may also be interested in:
- Registration of Association of joint owners of apartment houseService plugs in itself following: Every client a professional legal help is avouched for from the beginning of serve of documentation, and ending pr...
- Registration of religious organizationOur lawyers in the earliest possible dates will organize procedure of registration of religious organization and will give such services as: incl...
- Registration of organization of invalidsThe Ukrainian legislation avouches for invalids those rights and possibilities, what to all citizens – to participate in political, economic, cultural...
- Registration of youth organizationTo create and register a youth organization you need to pay attention to the following components: We advise on any matters relating to the registr...
- Registration of trade unionTrade unions represent a special category in the list of public organizations, the most numerous and ramified. A trade union organization receives the...