The service is available
Kyiv, Vinnitsa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi
We also work in the following countries:
Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, UK, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden, USA, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Seychelles, Belize and etc.
Contact us now and get:
- Qualitative consultation;
- Individual approach;
- Service price corresponding to the high quality of the service;
- The ability to pay for a convenient way for you;
- Privacy in the work;
- Fast and reliable solution to the problem;
Residence permit in Italy
Membership in the European Union, a stable political and economic system, beautiful nature, excellent infrastructure, favorable living conditions - all this is Italy. EU residents and foreign nationals can obtain a residence permit in this country.
If you plan to stay in this country for more than 3 months, you must obtain a residence permit in Italy. This procedure has its subtleties and features, so we recommend that you seek qualified legal assistance from Legal Solutions.
Key benefits of residence permit in Italy
According to Italian migration law, there are two types of residence - temporary and permanent. Each of them has a number of advantages, including:
- free movement to other countries of the European Union;
- opportunity to work in Italy;
- use of a full range of medical services;
- freedom to move to any other EU member state (subject to permanent residence).
Do you dream of living and working in Italy? Contact Legal Solutions company. With us you will get a residence permit in Italy as soon as possible!
The residence permit in Italy for non-EU residents: our offer
If you are not an EU citizen and intend to spend more than 90 days in Italy, you must obtain a temporary residence permit within 8 days of arriving in the country.
One of the following long-term visas is a prerequisite for the successful application for a residence permit:
- for self-employment;
- for family reunification.
The process of registration of the residence permit is regulated by local legislation. In order to avoid any difficulties, in order to minimize the probability of refusal to obtain a residence permit, enlist the support of professionals from our law firm.
How to get a residence permit in Italy: our services
We offer the following services to non-resident clients of the European Union:
- choosing the optimal method of immigration;
- preparation of a package of documents;
- filling in the declaration;
- legal advice;
- translation of documents into Italian, notarization, apostille;
- visa assistance;
- support for turnkey residence permits.
Issuance of a residence permit Italy involves the preparation of a package of documents, which includes:
- Four passport size photos.
- Documentation confirming the purpose of your stay (for example, employment contract).
- All documents that were provided when applying for a visa.
- Medical Insurance.
Obtaining a residence permit in Italy: validity
The validity of the residence permit in Italy depends on the purpose of your stay in the country. The most common types of residence permits and their validity:
- student - 1 year;
- seasonal work - from 6 to 9 months;
- permanent employment - from 1 to 2 years;
- family reunification - up to 2 years.
If you plan to continue to stay in Italy, you need to take care of the continuation of your residence permit. This must be done, depending on the length of stay, at least 30-90 days before the expiration of the document.
Need help with the continuation of the residence permit? Fill out the feedback form and we will help you.
What services do we offer to EU residents?
Citizens of the European Union are subject to a simplified procedure when applying for a residence permit in Italy.
The only requirement to enter Italy as an EU citizen is to have a valid European identity card, regardless of the intended period of stay.
By contacting Legal Solutions, you are guaranteed to receive a full range of services and be able to apply for a residence permit in Italy - legally, correctly, as quickly as possible. We provide the following services:
- support of registration at the local police station;
- assistance in obtaining the Italian tax code;
- registration for admission to the competent state bodies (local register);
- preparation of a package of documents;
- legal advice.
EU residents provide the following documents:
- EU passport;
- completed declaration of residence;
- registered housing contract;
- health insurance from a service provider certified to operate in Italy;
- proof of income sufficient for living or proof of employment.
How to apply for a permanent residence permit in Italy?
Regardless of your country of origin, you have the right to apply for permanent residence after 5 years of continuous residence in Italy.
A permanent residence permit is also called a long-term EU residence permit. To apply, you must obtain a so-called "yellow paket" at your local post office. The approximate period of consideration of documents by the competent authorities is from 4 to 6 weeks.
Our specialists will help you understand all the legal requirements and nuances of permanent registration. Legal Solutions specialists will help to:
- Prove that you have lived in Italy for the last 5 years.
- Get a certificate of no criminal record.
- Confirm income sufficient for the accommodation and maintenance of dependents.
Applicants for permanent residence must also pass a test of knowledge of the Italian language, which confirms the level of language proficiency not lower than A2.
Once you have obtained a long-term EU residence permit, you have only five years left to obtain Italian citizenship.
Need advice and legal support for Italian citizenship? Write to us now!
If you do not know how to get a residence permit in Italy - we will help
A foreign citizen who has emigrated or wishes to emigrate to Italy has rights recognized and guaranteed by international law. However, legal aid is often needed to protect rights directly related to immigration.
This is especially true in the most frequent cases of refusal of a visa for work or business, complicated procedures for family reunification or moving to Italy for permanent residence, as well as for obtaining citizenship.
Legal Solutions company provides specialized assistance to non-EU migrants in applying for an entry visa, residence permit and citizenship.
We guarantee for each client:
- competent approach;
- professional legal assistance;
- absolute confidentiality;
- high quality turnkey services;
- loyal prices.
Getting a residence permit in Italy is a reality with the Legal Solutions law firm. Our mission is to provide clients with the best legal consulting. Feel free to contact us at any time.
Leave us a request and we
will contact you!
You may also be interested in:
- Permission on a temporal residenceThe most optimal choice an appeal will become in our company. We will help to design permission quickly and professionally. Registration of kind on a...
- To design a permanent residential permit in UkraineThat exactly does consist in provided service by us? A help in registration of Residence permit plugs in itself: consultation on all aspects, to...
- Permission on work in Ukraine. Employment of foreignersIn the spectrum of our services the following is included: we analyses documents and obtained information, trick into certain conclusions concern...
- Receipt of identification number of taxpayerIn the list of our services it is plugged: Preliminary study of the got documents and information. Estimation of possibility of receipt of ITN; ...
- Extension of time of stay of foreigner on territory of UkraineThat plugs in itself: Advising of clients concerning the terms of stay for a non-resident in Ukraine, and also their extension; Preparation of n...