The service is available
Kyiv, Vinnitsa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi
We also work in the following countries:
Belarus, Georgia, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, UK, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden, USA, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Seychelles, Belize and etc.
Contact us now and get:
- Qualitative consultation;
- Individual approach to each client;
- Service price corresponding to the high quality of the service;
- The ability to pay for a convenient way for you;
- Privacy in the work;
- Fast and reliable solution to the problem;
- Free shipping.
Liquidation of companies in the UK
Business in the UK has become unprofitable and no longer profitable? Are your products or services no longer competitive? Or for other reasons you want to close your company in England? Contact the professionals of the Legal Solutions company for help.
Liquidation of companies in England can be of two types:
- Necessary. As a rule, the procedure is initiated by the creditor.
- Voluntary. Both creditors and founders of a legal entity can be initiators.
The legislation of the United Kingdom has the rules for the liquidation procedure. This procedure is regulated by local legislation, and has many nuances that should be taken into account. That is why it is so important to enlist the support of professionals who will help you liquidate a business in accordance with the law, with minimal financial losses and in the shortest possible time.
Liquidation of companies in the UK: our offers
Specialists of Legal Solutions company offer a full range of services for the liquidation of legal entities of all organizational and legal forms registered in England.
We offer to our clients the following turnkey services:
- holding a board of directors (constituent meeting);
- appointment of an arbitration manager;
- preparation of a package of documents;
- valuation of assets and liabilities of the company;
- dealing with employee complaints, if any;
- interaction with creditors;
- organizing the distribution of free funds, if any, among creditors;
- representation of interests in the competent state bodies, etc.
What are the options for liquidating a company in the UK?
It is necessary to ask help from Legal Solutions specialists if:
- Your business is not profitable and you cannot stay afloat and remain competitive due to a lack of assets, finances.
- You have accumulated a lot of debts and you cannot withstand pressure from banks and creditors.
- Your company has become insolvent, that is, the value of assets, contracts, invoices, bank accounts, property, etc. does not exceed the amount of debt and liabilities.
What role does the arbitration manager play?
We will appoint an arbitration manager among specialists who know what it is like to liquidate a company in the UK. Such a specialist is engaged in:
- settlement of legal disputes, if any;
- sale of assets;
- preparation of necessary documents;
- control of the costs associated with the liquidation.
If you want to close a company in the UK, contact Legal Solutions
Specialists of the Legal Solutions company will make the process of closing your company simple and understandable. We tailor our services to your unique situation and we can help you and your company even if you are struggling with unmanageable debt.
Even if you need to close the company due to debt, we can help you pay off:
- accounts payable;
- HMRC debt;
- VAT debt.
We will close your company properly, saving you time and money.
Why do clients work with our company?
Here are a few reasons why the liquidation of a legal entity in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland should be entrusted to the law firm Legal Solutions:
- Service of professionals. We will deal with the closure of your company professionally and properly, helping you maintain integrity and goodwill in the business environment.
- Asset protection. Minimizing the impact on companies and personal assets is one of our priorities for the clients we work with.
- Termination of creditor proceedings. We take control of your company and work with all creditors directly and professionally.
- Full control. We guarantee comprehensive service for your company by our first-class specialists.
- Loyal prices. You pay only for the services you receive. We always work for the result and find the optimal unique solution for the problem for each client.
New business after liquidation: are there any restrictions?
The process of recognition of a legal entity cannot prohibit any director who has managed a company in liquidation for 5 years:
- be a director of a company carrying out economic activities under the same name;
- create a company with a similar registered name or trademark.
UK insolvency law prohibits the reuse of the same name in a new company, but there are a few exceptions to this rule. If you want to get detailed advice and practical assistance, please contact the manager of Legal Solutions company in any convenient way.
Liquidation of the UK company is one of our activities. If you want to close a business, protecting your financial interests, and you need expert advice and professional legal assistance, please contact us. We know how it is right, fast, reliable and legal!
Leave us a request and we
will contact you!
You may also be interested in:
- Liquidation of enterprise on decision of owner (in the general order)The essence of the liquidation on the initiative of the owner based on the fact that the supreme management body of the enterprise decides to liquidat...
- Dissolving a firm (ltd.) Through saleElimination through the sale of corporate rights - a complex process that requires the involvement of qualified specialists and considerable time savi...
- Bankruptcy of private personsThe legal framework and a number of by-laws of Ukraine defines and strictly regulates the bankruptcy of legal entities. Compliance with such an order ...
- bankruptcy of physical personsUnder the provisions of legislation in force currently in liquidation, a just Law of Ukraine "On Restoring Debtor's Solvency or Declaring it Bankrupt"...
- Liquidation of representative office of foreign companyLiquidation of representative office of foreign firm is one of difficult and long procedures of registration. It depends both from importance of reali...