The service is available
Kyiv, Vinnitsa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Lutsk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi
We also work in the following countries:
Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, UK, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Sweden, USA, Canada, UAE, Singapore, Seychelles, Belize and etc.
Contact us now and get:
- Qualitative consultation;
- Individual approach;
- Service price corresponding to the high quality of the service;
- The ability to pay for a convenient way for you;
- Privacy in the work;
- Fast and reliable solution to the problem;
Media registration for the news site
Registration of mass media in Ukraine is possible only in two ways - as an information agency and as a print media.
If you have the goal of registering electronic media — be it a news portal, another information site, or an information bureau — you need to register an information agency, if you plan to issue a periodical with an output at least once a year, you will need to register print media.
The process of creating an agency is regulated by the current law on news agencies. According to this normative legal act, registration is allowed only for legal entities.
Thus, to open a news agency it is necessary: a) to register a legal entity; b) register the subject of information activity.
A legal entity can have any legal form - a joint-stock company, a limited liability company, etc.
Registration of online media with the help of Legal Solutions specialists is only possible in one step, if the legal entity already exists.
WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
- Extract from the USR - the original.
- Passport and identification code - if the founder is an individual.
- Constituent documents - if the registration is carried out by a legal entity.
- Power of attorney for an employee of Legal Solutions.
The registration of the subject of information activities is carried out and issued by the Ministry of Justice.
HOW SITES ARE REGISTRATED AS MEDIA WITH OUR PARTICIPATION:
- 1) You leave a request on the website or by phone.
- 2) We are consulting.
- 3) You provide a package of documents for registration of a legal entity.
- 4) Next, we prepare the documentation for submission to the registration authority.
- 5) The business entity is registered, we receive a certificate of registration.
- 6) A package of documents is being prepared for submission to the Ministry of Justice.
- 7) We submit these documents to the registrar, receive a certificate of the subject of information activity, and transmit it to you.
As a result, you still have in your hands: a certificate of state registration of a legal entity; certificate of registration of legal entities as news agencies.
Important! The creation of an information agency in which more than 35% of the authorized capital is owned by a foreign citizen or company is prohibited in Ukraine. In this case, the representative office should be registered.
If you have any questions about registering a news site, our lawyers are ready to answer them.
Leave us a request and we
will contact you!
You may also be interested in:
- Registration of mass mediasThat includes media registration: consultation with any questions related to the registration procedure; preparation of all required documentati...
- Registration of newspaper, magazineWe carry out tasks in the shortest possible time with guaranteed results. According to the legislation, mass media in Ukraine can be issued only afte...
- Registration of informative agencyWithin the framework of providing of this service there are our specialists: will consult a client concerning different perturbing questions; wi...
- Registration of schoolThe legal company Legal Solutions has been operating in the market of legal services in Ukraine for the last 5 years and has a strong reputation. The ...
- Registration of cooperative storeTypically, a cooperative created in order to implement a common collective activity, to implement social ideas and getting a profit. Mandatory conditi...